Grants, Sponsorships, and Charitable Giving
Heron Therapeutics is committed to supporting programs and activities that inspire best-in-class patient care, medical and scientific education, and patient advocacy.
In alignment with our goals to develop best-in-class medicines for the management of cancer and pain, Heron is focused on initiatives related to the areas of oncology, supportive care oncology, postoperative pain management, and reducing opioid dependence.
Heron will review funding requests from healthcare- or science-related organizations for the following:
- Investigator-initiated Trials
- Medical Educational Grants (including CME accredited programs)
- Charitable Donations
As general guidance for grant requests, please note that Heron considers many factors which may include:
- Promotes excellence in patient care
- Meets CME guidelines related to content, venue, and dissemination as applicable
- Is conducive to an effective and efficient meeting format
- Educates the broadest target audience at an appropriate and reasonable cost
Heron is committed to complying with all applicable transparency reporting and disclosure obligations, including those relating to state and federal regulations and as stipulated by the National Physician Payment Transparency Program. At this time, Heron can only accept grant applications from institutions located within the United States.
Please click here to complete and submit a proposal for a grant, sponsorship, or charitable contribution.
Please submit any proposals at least 60 days in advance of a program or event for which funding is being requested.
Any questions regarding Heron’s grant program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.